We all want to look after our bodies inside and outside. I love to take care of my skin, not just on my face but all over my body! It’s important to know what your skin needs and how to nourish it properly. For the last week I’ve been using Naturelle Cosmetic’s Royal Coffee Scrub in their chocolate orange scent! I cannot get over how good this smells! I wanted to chat with you about a few benefits when it comes to coffee scrubs & tell you more about what I’m using!
Naturelle Cosmetics are a family owned & operated business that only use organic ingredients. They produce skin care, body care and hair care products. These include mens, women’s and mother & baby products! All of their products are 100% organic, paragon free and vegan. They do not test on animals and they ship world wide.
After having a look on their website a few times it is clear to see these guys really know what they’re doing. Everything seems to be really gentle and nourishing, which is just what I want when it comes to skin care! Everything on the website is very affordable so if you are on a budget, they definitely have something for you. They even have natural oils!
The Royal Coffee Scrub
Their coffee scrubs come in some incredible scents and are packed full of amazing ingredients. The organic ingredients are gentle on your skin but strong enough to exfoliate leaving you with soft, smooth skin. They all have essential oils in which don’t only smell great but nourish the skin leaving it more hydrated.
The scrubs come in the following scents:
- Chocolate Orange
- Cinnamon Vanilla
- Lavender Mint
- Tea Tree
- Yang Ylang
As you can see, no matter if you want something sweet, zesty, refreshing or relaxing.. they have something for everyone. I’m absolutely going to repurchase once I run out and think I’ll go for the coconut! I’ve used a few coffee scrubs before but I’ve never had my skin feel this soft after using one. Also, I’ve definitely never enjoyed the smell of them as much as this!
The Royal Coffee Scrub is very fine which is different to other brands where I’ve found them to be quite coarse. I really feel the scrub does an incredible job at exfoliating my skin and moisturising it. I personally wear a lot of fake tan so it is important for me to exfoliate and moisturise! It’s so easy to use and so good for you that it just fits naturally into my evening routine now.
The scrubs retail at £9.95. You can definitely get a lot of use out of them as a little bit goes a long way. I’ve used mine every other night for 8 days and barely see a dent in it. The packets are really easy to store and are resealable so nothings going to get into them and nothing will fall out!
The Benefits of Using a Royal Coffee Scrub
Not only are coffee scrubs convenient / great smelling. They also have a handful of amazing benefits which you should know about!
- Exfoliating. We all get dead skin cells (don’t ewwwww at this!). We’re human and the best thing we can do is exfoliate them off to leave our skin looking it’s best. The great thing about using a natural exfoliant is they aren’t as harsh on the skin but are also better for the environment.
- Caffeine for cellulite! Caffein can help tighten the skin which, in turn, can reduce the appearance of cellulite. This leaves the surface of your body looking a lot more even and smooth.
- Brighter, healthier skin. Not only is the caffeine great for tightening the skin but also brightening. Have you ever looked at your skin and thought that it looks a little dull? I know I have, a lot! I’m always looking for ways to brighten up my complexion.
- Improves circulation. These little packs of magic are filled with anti-oxidant ingredients which can help to improve your circulation!
- They’re natural… I know I’m pointing out the obvious here but have you ever thought about what you’re really putting on your skin? I’d take this over a chemical packed more expensive scrub any day!