I love reading other people’s blogs but sometimes I feel like I don’t know them well enough! I love finding out about people and helping you guys to get to know me a little bit better so I thought I’d do the get to know me tag! Of course it being one of these I am going to tag someone. LAURA BRANDON I TAG YOU! Go check her blog out here: www.polkadotteapotblog.co.uk
- What is your middle name? You’ve probably already realised but my middle name is Nicole..
- What was your favourite subject at school? I really hated school and can’t say that I loved any subject but the 2 I enjoyed most were probably English and Drama.. I went on to study musical theatre in college and that was by far my favourite!
- What is your favourite drink? Ok so if you had asked me this 2 years ago I would have said something like pepsi or an alcoholic drink but I don’t drink carbonated drinks or alcohol anymore. My absolute FAVOURITE drink at the moment is an iced lemon green tea, heavenly.
- What is your favourite song at the moment? I don’t really have one but I’m really enjoying The Chainsmokers right now!
- What is your favourite food? I used to love so much fast food! In the last year I’ve had to stick to the FODMAP diet, if you know what that is.. I’m sorry haha, so I can’t eat a lot of foods. I do enjoy my roast dinners, without meat, I usually just have a yorkshire pudding and some veg with mash and gravy.
- What is the last thing you bought? An aux lead for my car!
- Favourite book of all time? I don’t really read all that much..
- What is your favourite colour? Black..
- Do you have any pets? I do indeed! I have a cat, his name is Ziggy and he’s 11 and I also have a dog (west highland white terrier) he’s called Rio and he is 5.
- Favourite perfume? I can’t pick just the one.. but the favourite’s I have are literally the ONLY ones I like.. First place absolutely HAS to go to Jo Malone nectarine and orange blossom. It’s insane, I can’t get enough of it. Second place goes to Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge.
- Favourite holiday? I’m assuming this is American and so they mean things like christmas/halloween? I don’t know. If I am right my favourite is Christmas!
- Are you married? NOPE
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so, how many times? Yes! I’ve been all over the place and feel very lucky to have gone on a lot of amazing holidays… I really cannot count exactly how many times I’ve been out of the country but it is a fair few.
- Do you speak any other language? No not fluently. I can speak a little French and German but English is the only fluent language I speak.
- How many siblings do you have? I’m adopted so I have my sister I live with now (with my adoptive family) then have a half sister and 2 half brothers biologically..
- What is your favourite shop? I love shops where I can just stay and look around for hours and not get bored so naturally my favourite is IKEA.
- Favourite restaurant? I don’t actually have a favourite, I prefer to cook myself.
- When was the last time you cried? Last night, I’m such an emotional person I have to allow myself at least 5 cries a week hahaha.
- Favourite blog? I really would say my own but I feel like that’s cheating… Go through my instagram, if I follow a blogger on there they’re probably one of my favourites. Actually I really really really love Lily Melrose, check her out if you haven’t already: http://www.llymlrs.com/
- Favourite movie? H A R R Y P O T T E R.. all of them. ALL. OF. THEM. I like action films typically though..
- Favourite TV shows? Dance moms (I’m not even ashamed), Orange is the new black, Keeping up with the Kardashians (again, I’m not even ashamed, I keep up with their lives better than they do).
- PC or MAC? Difficult one, I have a HP but I do like macs.
- What phone do you have? iPhone 6s, silver.
- How tall are you? 5’3… just…
- Can you cook? Damn right I can cook… I’m actually a really good cook and a good baker and I really enjoy doing it.
So there you go! A few little pieces of information about me you may not have known before today.. Make sure you check Laura’s blog out to see hers when she does it! It’s been fun, I hope you enjoy this extra little post this week.
Lots of love